All Points Environmental, L.L.C., Inc. can provide qualified on-site safety personnel to supplement your workforce. Use of our on-site safety technologists, for either long or short-term projects, affords our clients the flexibility of manpower and cost effective operations that is so critical in today’s economic environment. All Points Environmental can conduct incident investigations and recommend action items to prevent recurrence.
- All Points can conduct hazard recognition inspections and recommend actions to control health hazards.
- All Points can conduct hazard recognition inspections in support of OSHA VPP (Voluntary Protection Program).
- All Points can conduct general assessments of safety program management and OSH/EPA Compliance. All Points can also conduct inspections in support of loss control and risk management.
- All Points will produce detailed reports and document all findings.
All Points Environmental, L.L.C., Inc. can satisfy all your needs from total program administration to special and personalized services including:
- Accident Investigation
- Compliance Audits
- Accident Prevention Services
- Job Site Safety Meetings
- OSHA Record keeping
- Respirator Fit Testing
- (Qualitative and Quantitative)
- Specialized Safety Training
- Safety Manual Development
- Safety Program Development
- Loss Control Assistance
- Safety Workshops
- On-site Safety Personnel
- Bump Testing
- Ionizing radiation
CONFINED SPACE RESCUE TEAM STAND-BY SERVICES
- On Call 7 Days a Week/ 24 Hours a Day
All Points Environmental, L.L.C., Inc. can provide a qualified Confined Space Stand-by or Rescue Team for your facility. The ability to provide site-specific rescue plans, determine the most cost-effective response as well as contribute to the overall safety surveillance of the task at hand has been found to be a valuable resource to supplement the safety and compliance requirements of our clients.
PROGRAMS, PLANS AND PROCEDURES
In easily readable text, we can provide the technical answers to the questions concerning what you need to do, how it is to be done and when it should be implemented.
Written programs identify what the employer and employee responsibilities are relative to workplace hazards. Hazard Communication, Bloodborn Pathogens and Respiratory Protection are among the most commonly requested programs.
Specifically designed written procedures define how to achieve regulatory compliance and personnel protection. Procedures include actions for Confined Space Entry, Lockout/Tag-out activities and respiratory protection use.
A specialized safety plan explains when specific actions are to be implemented, presented in a step-by-step format. Specialized action plans are needed to address both planned and unplanned events or situations including Site Specific Action Plans, Emergency Response or Contingency Plans, Safety Action Plans and others.